- Supervisor Cathleen Frank (R) 2 year term - expires 2019 $31,692
- Town Clerk Pamela Bucci (R) 4 year term - expires 2019 $56,396 + benefits
- Town Justice Donald F. Knab (R) 4 year term - expires 2020 $13,760 (Appointed in 2016 to fill vacancy, then elected)
- Town Council Jillian Moore (R) 4 year term - expires 2019 $7,372 Recently married, new name Jillian Coffey, daughter of Jack Moore - former Supervisor of Henrietta. Was appointed to zoning board, then appointed to town board, then elected in 2015.
- Town Council Rita McCarthy® 4 year term - expires 2019 $7,372
- Town Council Dan Woolaver (R-change party 2015) 4 year term - expires 2019 $7,372
- Town Council Gerald Kusse (D) 4 year term (expires 2021) $7,372 Former code enforcement officer.
- Highway Supt. Mark David (R) 4 year term - expires 2019 $76,789 + benefits
There was some seat swapping (by Rush GOP) when several of these positions were appointed, then they ran for office.
Many voters were confused when they saw the ballot in 2015 and were curious as to how there was a two year term separating all council seats which most thought were three equal positions up for election.
(2nd highest paid highway supervisor according to Rochester Business Journal)
The Town Board all voted to give themselves raises in the 2016 budget process.