After serving on your town board for more than three years I decided to become a candidate for supervisor because I do not believe the voice of the people has always been heard. That is why I changed my political affiliation and I feel that now I am in a position to offer the residents of Rush an alternative choice for how our town can be managed. This is an exciting experience for me and I hope it is for you.
My commitment to ensure that all will have a voice with opportunities for inclusion is based on over 19 years of involvement as both an appointed official and an elected official, and a successful career as a Human Resource professional. Our town belongs to our residents and the opinions of our residents will be paramount to how our town is managed.
- Rush resident since 1995
- Town Code Enforcement Officer (2000 – 2016)
- Town Board member (2017 – present)
- Eastman Kodak Company (1962 – 1997)
- (retired Human Resource Director for subsidiary)
- Rush Henrietta budget advisory committee (2 years)
- Leary School book report monitor/mentor (3 years)
- President of Tenth Ward (Edgerton) Association (1988 – 1990)
- Licensed pilot
- Coast Guard certified marine vessel operator
- Avocation as apple orchardist